For general legal advice, Western Sydney Community Legal Centre Limited has 3 main offices in Western Sydney – Parramatta, Rooty Hill, and Windsor. If you require general legal advice, please contact your local office via the details provided below.
We also have other legal and community programs located across Western Sydney. Contact the program directly if, upon reading the program description, it is best suited to your enquiry. The contact details for WSCLC Limited programs are listed on the individual program pages.
- Aboriginal Legal Access
- Central West Contact Service
- Children’s Court Assistance
- Home Building Advocacy Service
- Student Legal Services
- Western Sydney Tenants’ Service
- Women’s Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service
- Youth Education