For general legal advice, Western Sydney Community Legal Centre Limited has 2 main offices in Western Sydney – Parramatta and Rooty Hill. For information on the areas of law we advise on and how to contact this service, please go to Community Legal Services.
We also have other legal and community programs located across Western Sydney. Contact the program directly if, upon reading the program description, it is best suited to your enquiry. The contact details for WSCLC Limited programs are listed on the individual program web pages.
- Aboriginal Legal Access
- Central West Contact Service
- Children’s Court Assistance
- Home Building Advocacy Service
- Student Legal Services
- Western Sydney Tenants’ Service
- Women’s Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service
- Youth Education